Jaguar Land Rover kindly supplied the Drive Toward a Cure organizers with a pair of Land Rover Discovery SUVs for use on the recent “Great Southern Adventure”. Piloted by Ryland James, clerk of the course, and Mike Griffiths, the pair of SUVs proved not only to be stellar workhorses – covering the course ahead of numerous exotic and classic cars, carrying tools, supplies, and luggage – but tremendously enjoyable to drive! After prying the keys from Ryland’s hands following the event, he had a chat about his experience with the Discovery. Read the story online at media.landrover.com/node/15533.
- Win A Dinner Date With ‘Eleanor’ From ‘Gone In 60 Seconds’
- Nationwide Support For April’s Parkinson’s Awareness Month
- NCM Motorsports Park Holds “Drive Toward A Cure Day” April 2nd
- Big Season for Non-Profit Drive Toward a Cure — Key 2018 ‘California Adventure’ Sponsors Return to Support Parkinson’s
- DriveShare by Hagerty Offers a Curated Collection for the 2018 “California Adventure”