Jaguar Land Rover kindly supplied the Drive Toward a Cure organizers with a pair of Land Rover Discovery SUVs for use on the recent “Great Southern Adventure”. Piloted by Ryland James, clerk of the course, and Mike Griffiths, the pair of SUVs proved not only to be stellar workhorses – covering the course ahead of numerous exotic and classic cars, carrying tools, supplies, and luggage – but tremendously enjoyable to drive! After prying the keys from Ryland’s hands following the event, he had a chat about his experience with the Discovery. Read the story online at media.landrover.com/node/15533.
- Registration for 2018 “California Adventure” Opens!
- Drive Toward a Cure Team Hits the Road with Pair of Land Rover Discovery SUVs
- Drive Toward a Cure as matchmaker: Automobile Magazine + Ziggy!
- Nissan Sponsors Drive Toward a Cure “Great Southern Adventure” Charity Rally Program
- Atlanta Concours Offers VIP Package to Tie In With Charity Rally