Drive Toward a Cure
Following the success of the Watacooled Rally in July, we're back with a 3 Hour Rally that will take you through NJ, PA, and NY along some beautiful scenic backroads and twisty mountain highways on the way to the recently opened restaurant Jonnys’s Smokes Texas Style Bar-Be-Cue located in Goshen NY, they will be waiting for us with reserved parking and a discounted menu for Rally participants.
Your support in the fight against Parkinson's Disease is greatly appreciated. Without individual donations such as yours, the future of Parkinson's Disease research and patient care will not receive the full attention that it so badly needs. Your donations help make Parkinson's Disease research a priority. The goal of Drive Toward a Cure is to raise funds to support this cause. Most donations* are tax deductible (please seek professional tax advice for your individual needs) and support the The Michael J. Fox Foundation, the Parkinson's Foundation, and numerous Parkinson's Foundation Centers of Excellence.
- Last day to register for the Rally is October 14
- Please include Instagram handle with your car make/model
- Additional donations are encouraged and can be done at any time even from non participants of the rally.
- All cars Welcome. You are welcome to drive without participating in this special gathering at the end, but who wants to go home and not talk about the drive?
- The classic group (Pre 2000’s cars) will be leaving the meeting spot first.
- Meeting time: 11:00AM in North NJ
- Map and locations will be communicated to participants closer to the event via email (please write those addresses properly!)
- End of the rally and arriving time 3:00PM
Drive with purpose!
Post what are you working on for the rally with the hashtag #WatacooledRally and tag us @watacooled :D
For questions, or possible event sponsorship contact Dennis via Instagram @watacooled
Sorry - Registration Is Closed!
What 's the Processing Fee?
Drive Toward a Cure is charged a fee for every transaction. In order to maximize our fundraising in support of Parkinson's Disease research and patient care, we are asking that registrants agree to cover this fee. It is your option, however, and you may decline to cover the extra fee. We won't think any less of you If